Friday, January 6, 2012

Wow.....

What an experience to talk to all of you. That was really really good. I found myselft sick when the time was getting closer because I didn~t know what to say. And in all honesty if 5 minutes before you had asked me if I wanted to talk I probably would have said no just becuase it was so mind blowing I guess not really sure.

But anyways it was wonderful. I miss you guys. I am growing a lot. Learning a lot and serving a lot.


This weekend was rough because I didn~t feel like a missionary. I was watching movies on sunday (which I never did before) and spending time with members. It was and is hard for me to feel good about that. And to get back into that desire to work. But I will put my head down and go to work.

Love you guys so much,

No comments:

Post a Comment